Holiday Inn Harrisburg I-81, Hotels Recommendation in Grantville (PA) United States

Holiday Inn Harrisburg I-81 is The Best Hotels In Grantville (PA) Pennsylvania United States. 3 star hotels that curently have 1 evaluations and 6.8 ratings. You are able to stay at this resort with rates starting at USD 98, register at 4:00 PM and have a look at at 11:00 AM.

North America Hotels : Stop at Holiday Inn Harrisburg I-81 to discover the wonders of Grantville (PA). Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy the hotel's facilities and services. Service-minded staff will welcome and guide you at the Holiday Inn Harrisburg I-81. Each guestroom is elegantly furnished and equipped with handy amenities. The hotel offers various recreational opportunities. Holiday Inn Harrisburg I-81 combines warm hospitality with a lovely ambiance to make your stay in Grantville (PA) unforgettable.

Pictures of Holiday Inn Harrisburg I-81, Best Hotels Recommendations At Grantville (PA) Pennsylvania United States

Holiday Inn Harrisburg I-81 Location

604 Station Rd. , Grantville (PA), Pennsylvania, United States, Postal Code : 17028
Country Iso Code : US, at Longitude :-76.665.192 and at Latitude :40.380.096


View Hotels, Click Here

or search :

Hotels in Grantville (PA) United States

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel